- It requires recharging frequently
- It stops functioning and freezes up at the worst possible times
- It occasionally has memory issues
- I know the info I need’s in it, but I sometimes can’t access it
The good parts:
- It likes being plugged in
- It’s full of music
- Just about everything I need to function effectively is in there if I know how to find it
- The operating system is upgradeable
- It likes communicating with those using the same operating system
- Even when it chooses the wrong word, at least the spelling is correct
The BIG difference:
I’ll have this brain for life- no need for a new model! Folks, we have the rest of our lives to get to know our brain wiring- when we’re soaring, when we’re stuck, what causes these things, and what we can do about it. Best to do it now and enjoy the benefits longer.
I became an ADHD coach because I am 100% certain that those of us with ADHD can learn to increase our understanding and awareness of our own brain wiring, thoughts, and actions/reactions, learn to manage ADHD, and live the lives we want.
Unlike an iPhone, a new operating system will not upload while we sleep. We need to do the work, and upgrade ourselves with clarity and purpose. THAT’s how we get where we want to go, and that’s what a successful ADHD coaching partnership can accomplish.